Mar 11, 2012

SITE: Class Dojo

This site offers a classroom management system. Award points to the students in real time. It's simple but fun. After reading Marzano, I started the school year with no reward system. I wanted the students to find their intrinsic motivation. Eventually, though, I missed giving prizes and treats--must be in a teacher's blood. Now, again, I'm convinced that material rewards do not motivate students. I need something new--I'm going to try ClassDojo.


Write it on your communicator: ClassDojo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kalen from ClassDojo here. Thanks so much for the blog post! Let us know how it goes!

    If anyone who comes across this has any questions or needs help getting set up, please don't hesitate to reach out at hello@classdojo.com :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete